Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane


Spring has sprung!

I wrote recently that my month of March flew by without a posting and then I watched April do the same thing. Here it is May 6 and I have so much to catch up on. The weather was absolutely stellar today - sunshine and temps in the 70's. I had a tour this morning for a couple from Texas - we had a nice time. Really enjoyed watching the Brise Soleil open at the Art Museum. We also enjoyed some Kopp's Custard - flavors of the day were Pomegranate and Macadamia Nut. You can't go wrong with either one. Actually I don't think I have ever had a flavor that I didn't like. Today is Bailey's birthday - she is 10 years old which is hard to believe. Not too much excitement - some quality time outside in the sun sniffing the world and then some comfy naptime wrapped up in the afghan on the couch. I'll do a better job of keeping up with this blog as I have many things to write about.

No comments: